Free UK mainland delivery is available on the majority of our products.
- Details about each items delivery service is displayed once you’ve selected your product options on each product page.
- Most products are delivered direct from the manufacturer in-order to provide the fastest delivery possible. This means if ordering multiple items from different manufacturers, your order may be delivered in several parts on different days.
- When delivering or installing, we’re not able to dispose of any packaging.
- Deliveries can take place any time within the lead-time quoted.
- Deliveries take place Monday to Friday, within the hours of 8am and 6pm.
- Although we try our best, we’re not always able to provide advanced notification of delivery. If you specifically need to know an actual delivery date, please contact us before ordering.
- We ask that our customers help drivers find suitable parking as much as they can. Customers are liable for any fines if drivers are told to park in any restricted zones.
- Any failed deliveries will incur a re-delivery charge of upto £50 plus any surcharges below plus vat.
Delivery surcharges apply only to our TCS and Air Seating products.
Our TCS and Air Seating products cannot be delivered to Scotland at this time
We accept payment via all major credit and debit cards, as well as bank transfer. We do not accept payment by cheque. Any cheques received will be returned. Payment is required at point of order and product lead-times will not start until payment has been received.
If that once you’ve received delivery you notice any problems or damages to the goods, please notify us in writing within 48 hours. We will then repair or replace the goods subject your our returns policy in section 4 of our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If there are no problems with the goods or you’ve simply changed your mind, we may, at our complete discretion, accept or reject the return of goods, and if you wish to return goods, you must contact us prior to delivering the item back to us and obtain confirmation in writing from us that the goods can be returned. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 35% of the price paid for the goods where we agree that those goods can be returned, and this will be deducted from any refund given.