The Contour desktop power module has a modern, curved appearance displaying many design features such as our new lateral fuse carrier, internal segregation between power and data and comes complete with plastic clips on the covers so there are no visible fixing screws and fully compliant to current safety regulations.
Our stand out Contour module gives you a number of power and data options. From the standard uk power socket right up to a built in USB charger. The customizable options available through our on desk power module dont just stop there, you can add or remove additional power or data sockets, select a range of finishes, colours and Contour is also available in either a metal or plastic. This allows you to get the power module you require with extreme ease whilst ensuring Contour performs to an optimal level achieving all you require from your desktop power module and more
This level of customization allows you to ensure you get the correct set up for your Contour Power Module for whatever job it is required for. Simply build it your way.
Our desktop modules are manufactured here in the UK to order meaning we can produce exactly what you need, Contour can easily accommodate VGA, USB data, URB charging, Audio, Micro USB and Data spools as well as various other options.
Please if you are in any doubt about how you need to set up your Contour Power Module or you require a component that isn’t listed contact our team.
- The Contour Power Module is flame retardant ABS with a choice of Signal Grey RAL 7004 or Black socket fascias
- Power and data cables all exit from under the side of the unit
- All UK power socket versions feature our new lateral individual fuse
- Choice of 3.15A or 5A fuses are available to comply with BS 6396:2008
- Module Unit complies with BS 5733
- All standard options are supplied with a 1m lead to 3 pole connector and 3m data lead where relevant
- Requires a separate mains lead if connected directly to a socket
- 3.15A individually fused, supplied with 1m mains lead to male 3 pole connector