Dialogue 2 Person Back to Back Starter Desk with Cable Access Hatch
The Dialogue bench desk is part of a leg share extendable system. By adding the additional extension desks, you can increase the desktop positions in increments of two. The add-on desks are supplied with a reduced leg which is centrally positioned to support both sets of desk. Your existing end leg in then repositioned to the end of the desk run completing the frame. This system reduced the number of legs required offering a cost saving solution.
If you wish to extend your desks again, simply order another add-on set. To add to the Dialogue range flexibility, you don’t have to add an extension of the same length. You may have started with an 1800mm length starter desk but you can easily add a 1200mm length extension. A great option when you need to seat additional staff but are restricted by space. You can also mix and match the desktop colours giving a two tone theme.
- 25mm Structurex® melamine tops.
- 2mm Shock-proof ABS edging.
- Each top equipped with one centrally positioned rectangular cable access hatch in a white finish.
- Metal trapezium arch legs : White lacquered epoxy finish metal with natural varnished solid beech.
- Metal structural cross beams in a white lacquered epoxy finish.
- Adjustable screw feet to compensate for any unevenness in the floor.
- Height: 720mm
- Depth: 1630mm
- Length: 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm, & 1800mm