Standing out with their trapezium legs combining the warmth of solid wood with the strength of the metal, the Dialogue desks feature pure and natural aesthetics in line with modern trends. Offering a wide variety of configurations and cable management solutions, Dialogue is ideal for open spaces or coworking spaces, making it the perfect choice for all work space layouts.
Legs are a white/solid wood colour combination.
- 25 mm thick Structurex® melamine-coated tops.
- 2 mm thick shock-proof ABS edging.
- Tops fitted with Ø 80 mm cable ports, White finish, or a Top-Access hatch (useful dimensions L 30,9 cm / D 11,6 cm) in White finish to feed cables. A cable tray is available as an option.
- Optional electrified Top Access hatch equipped with an electrical socket strip including 3 power outlets, 2 USB sockets + 1 HDMI socket + 1 RJ45 socket, with a 3 m power supply cable. RJ45 and HDMI cables not supplied.
- Arch structure and structural beam, cross-section 45 x 25 mm, made of metal in White lacquered epoxy finish.
- Metal trapezium arch legs, cross-section 50 x 50 mm, with White lacquered epoxy finish in the upper part and natural varnished solid beech, cross-section 50 x 30 mm, in the lower part.
- Adjustable screw feet of diameter 30 mm and range 10 mm to compensate for any unevenness in the floor.